cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/javaflow
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 06:36:12 GMT
Le 29 mars 04, à 20:19, Stephan Michels a écrit :

> Am Mo, den 29.03.2004 schrieb cziegeler@osoco.net um 19:27:
>> Hello? I thought someone said:
>>
>> [X] nah... put it somewhere else
>>
>> Which is more or less a -1 on committing it to our CVS.
>>
>> So, please, why did you ignore it?....

> ...Please accept my apology, Stephan Michels.

IMHO some kind of action is needed on this: either keep the javaflow
block as is, move it to the scratchpad or move it somewhere else.

Stephan, I understand the "public pressure" and excitement prompted you
to do the commit this (which is great: I'm as impatient as anyone to
play with javaflow), but this has been done without taking Carsten's
advice into account, which is not right.

Could you clarify this with Carsten, or maybe restart a [VOTE] about
where to put javaflow?

I don't want to rain on anyone's party, what Torsten and Stephan are
doing is just great, but let's not allow disagreements to put clouds in
this blue sky (hey I'm in Spring mood ;-)

-Bertrand