cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <A...@hippo.nl>
Subject [Stammtisch] Evening GetTogether in Amsterdam, April 12
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:42:17 GMT
Hi,

Attending the XMLEurope and Gilbane conferences on April 12th, or just simply in or around
Amsterdam? Join us at the Amsterdam Cocoon Stammtisch! We'll be having some beers, food and
Cocoon inspiration in a nice small bar.

Where? Café Gambrinus, Ferdinand Bolstraat 180, which is close to the RAI conferencing area.
When? Monday, April 12th, starting at 7 o'clock pm.

I've made a reservation for a big table and (reasonably priced) diner. Please let me know
if you want to join for diner or just come for the beer so I can tell the chef how many people
will be eating.

If any Southern neighbours are thinking of paying a visit - I took that into account. They
*do* have Belgian beers. ;-)

I'll put a page on the Wiki describing how to get to the location.

Hope to see you on the 12th!

Arjé
Hippo