cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [CocoonForms] END of code freeze
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:07:40 GMT
On 09 Mar 2004, at 15:59, Guido Casper wrote:

> Torsten Curdt wrote:
>> Shouldn't one be able to keep the old block
>> and use 2.1.5-dev? ...as an interim solution?
>
> Yes, I can live with that. But I think it's not a good sign for our
> users. A user should have a chance to migrate while using a released
> version.

+1 - and I think most of us who have production users will agree with
that. I don't want to slow down the process, but also don't want to
lose users by force-feeding them migration work they haven't catered
for. This is just a temporary solution, and in due time new features
will emerge from the official cforms branch that will make them do the
switch at their own pace.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org