cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [RT] On building on stone
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:23:56 GMT
On 25 Mar 2004, at 19:40, Thor Heinrichs-Wolpert wrote:

> Hmmm ... I've never used JMX for remote loading as the security just
> isn't there for my tastes and there other mechanisms that work so much
> better.  It does do a fine job of loading/unloading components though.

Gianugo and I spent an hour on the phone (he paid the international
rate :-) talking exactly about it...

He has a lot more practical experience on JMX than I have, and I
believe that we got down to a pretty good rationale on how it can all
work...

Gianugo, would you do the honors (as you are more experienced than me
in this field) to summarize what we chatted about this evening?

	Pier