cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: From Woody to CocoonForms
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:58:13 GMT

Le Samedi, 6 mars 2004, à 17:44 Europe/Zurich, Stefano Mazzocchi a
écrit :

> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>
>> So to me the best is still "Cocoon Forms" as the visible name and
>> "cforms" as the internal, technical name.
>
> +1
>
> so, how does this translate into the proposal? let's try to reach a
> consensus here.

Reinhard's "code freeze" proposal uses "forms" instead of "cforms" for
the technical name.
But this is one of those things where it's hard to agree, and not
terribly important IMHO.

So, although I prefer cforms, I'm fine with either, provided whoever
does the change syncs the docs and wiki as well, or makes sure there
are volunteers to sync them.

I'll be mostly offline until Tuesday morning, as I said I'm fine with
whatever except a half-finished renaming job.

-Bertrand