cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject FlowScript in 2.1.5-dev has gone tango uniform
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 14:17:48 GMT
Hi All

I just upgraded my copy of Cocoon to today's CVS version.

A (previously working) site that uses a lot of FlowScript has gone
completely TU.

I am getting a lot of this :

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Function
"javascript:album()" not found

Where it worked before the update.

But stranger still, while I was doing some testing, I got an error that
said that a script that was not even referred to by the current
pipeline, did not contain the function I was calling !!!!!!

Do what ?!?

Have there been some changes to the FlowScript infrastructure that
could result in the wrong FlowScript file being used under certain
circumstances?

I have several flowscripts, used independently by different
Sub-SiteMaps, that have the same function names. The first SiteMap I
invoke, works (does not matter which one) all subsequent invocations of
pipelines with similar (but different) FlowScripts fail.

Any ideas anyone?

regards Jeremy