cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thor Heinrichs-Wolpert <t...@lunartek.com>
Subject Re: [RT] On building on stone
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 03:07:04 GMT
It could be we're talking about much the same things.
JMX provides instrumentation capabilities, and standard services, one
of the standard services is the loading/un-load of archives using the
MLet service.

There is a strong rumour you've already finished the kernel Pier ... if
so share I'm dying to see it.

If not, then please have a look at the MLet capabilities for loading
and unloading.  I think loading and MD5Url using the MLet loader would
be a good thing and since it is already built for us in MX4J as a
standard service ... why recreate it unless you find problems with the
concept as defined by JMX.  JMX is a bit more than just an SNMP agent
of sorts.

Cheers,
Thor HW