cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Rename Rhino-with-continuations packages
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 08:37:41 GMT
Steven Noels dijo:
> On 08 Mar 2004, at 03:59, Christopher Oliver wrote:
>
>> In order to allow the use of Flowscript on the BEA Weblogic and IBM
>> Websphere application servers (and possibly in other environments) I
>> propose that we rename the Rhino packages from org.mozilla to
>> org.cocoondev.
>
> Who will be the copyright holder?

LOL. (My first reaction, when opened this mail) ;-)
* Antonio was working like a license-oriented lawyer paranoid last 3 days ;-)

Now, Seriously, I think it a very good question. I have another question
in my mind:

Why in org.cocoondev and not directly in cocoon project under an AS 2.0?,
AFAIK, it will be "our" own forked javascript version and it is a very
important jar on the current Cocoon core, right?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.