cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Rename Rhino-with-continuations packages
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 08:32:45 GMT
Reinhard:

I understand the POV. On the one hand the need to allow BEA and IBM use
Flow. I think it is great! And I am +1 here.

On the other side, I don't like the forking idea (as I don't liked it in
jisp). I know we currently use a forked version, but giving it a
"official" status is what I don't like. Here I am totally "-1".

As a fair consesus, I choosed to vote -0 on this. It will not block the
change, but I simply don't like the solution. I am not voting a full "-1".
It is just "-0". I hope it show my POV. :-D

If you wish, you can ignore my -0, anyway it will not block nothing at all.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo