cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/midi/test/org/apache/cocoon/generation XMidi.dtd
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 01:05:05 GMT
On 01.04.2004 02:47, David Crossley wrote:

>>>Thanks for sorting that out Joerg. I note that there is no
>>>indication of *any* license for the DTD, so how is anyone
>>>supposed to know. There is not even any acknowledgement of the
>>>origin of this stuff. If someone has any information then we
>>>need to add a readme.txt in the Midi block.
>>
>>Did you read my post on this issue?
>>
>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108069145600360&w=4
>

> After i sent my reply, yes. Our posts were at almost the same time.

Nitpicking: there was nearly an hour between both posts ;-)

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108069145600360&w=4
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108069442411569&w=4

> I looked through the archives and found this:
>  Re: MIDI block - copyright issue
>  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106017922713425

I can not remember this thread.

> It seems that a license statement was added to some of the code.
>
> Where should the license be for a block? I added something to
> legal/midi-license.txt file.

After some back and forward we decided to place it there
though/especially as there is no jar.

> Should something also be added to
> the CREDITS.txt file?

Deservedly IMO.