cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kernel...
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:31:24 GMT

try clicking on "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

> For blocks, though, do we want to have them to point at something (like
> the block descriptor, or the home page) or shall we ignore for now?

we *MUST* be able to serve stuff from our URI block identifiers from the
future. it's actually the whole point in having http: based identifiers.

I think that blocks URI should be starting with
http://cocoon.apache.org/block/ because that doesn't change and also
signifies that these URI don't represent namespaces (which will be still
http://apache.org/cocoon) and will also make it easier for us to control
that URL space when we'll need to publish the metadata in it.

--
Stefano.