cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon in the news
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:24:22 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>> Gianugo Rabellino dijo:

>>> Gosh. Action + XSP in march 2004. :-(
>>>

>> Not sure in what world we live... ROTFL! :-D
>>

> ROTFL? Not that much, since TSS has a lot of exposure, and people will
> miss a lot of the nice features we all use for a long time now (cforms,
> flowscript, jxtemplate), and the article therefore totally misses the
> point of "Cocoon as a web framework".

well, people, look at the good side of it: at least they are not talking
about us as an XSLT servlet anymore.

Our documentation does *NOT* reflect the change in paradigm that this
community underwent in the past 12/18 months and a wiki is not exactly
the place where you look for official information to write an article.

There is nothing to laugh about, I agree, but there is nothing to worry
about either.

And, besides, remember the say: any exposure is good exposure.

Now, we should focus on returning our documentation to show what we
think it's good and what we think it was a bad idea.

--
Stefano.