cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Replacing JISP with JCS for Cocoon 2,1,4? <was: Any known concurrency issues in 2.1.4?>
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:35:27 GMT

Sorry my earlier mail seems not to have come through.

Andrzej Jan Taramina wrote on 31-3-2004 16:29:
> Bertrand refers to:
>

>>See http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108014525719056&w=2
>>
>>Unico also said recently that he's had good results with ehcache, but I
>>don't have the message reference handy.
>

> Anyone written the interface classes (Store) for JCS that might be willing to
> share them?

It's in the scratchpad block. There is a JCS store implementation and an
  EHCache one. If you build with the scratchpad block included some
commented-out example configurations will be in cocoon.xconf. All you
need to do is uncomment them.

Hope that helps,
Unico