cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move javaflow into scratchpad was RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/javaflow
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 07:45:50 GMT
Stephan Michels wrote:

>>Hey, no problem - Stephan already contacted me and I think we have
>>sorted everything out - if there was something to sort out at all
>>between us.
>>Now, as I still think that a new block gives the wrong impression
>>(which user really reads that it's alpha?) I would prefer the
>>scratchpad. I suggested to Stephan to start a vote about the place
>>(block or scratchpad) and the majority wins. So everyone is happy
>>and we all can enjoy the spring sun.
>

> Thank you that you didn't take it wrong :)
>
> Okay here another vote(and I wait more than 24h)
>
> Move java into scratchpad?
>
> [ ] Move it into scratchpad
> [+1] Leave it where it is
> [ ] Rename it to _______

(though what I'd really like to see is a more clean separation of
stable/unstable blocks, possibly with a clear directory hierarchy
(src/blocks/stable, src/blocks/unstable), a default commented out
unstable.blocks.properties that Joe User *has* to read to compile such
stuff and some more warning around...

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino