cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javaflow examples
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:53:11 GMT
Stephan Michels wrote:

>>For the record, same here: OSX, JDK 1.4.2, command line build & run.
>>
>>Instruction GETSTATIC constraint violated: Class
>>'org.apache.cocoon.ojb.jdo.components.JdoPMF' is referenced, but cannot
>>be loaded and resolved: 'VERIFIED_REJECTED Method 'public abstract
>>javax.jdo.PersistenceManager getPersistenceManager()' has a return type
>>that does not pass verification pass 1: 'VERIFIED_REJECTED
>>Repository.lookup() failed. FILE NOT FOUND? '. '. InstructionHandle: 1:
>

> Ahh I forget to say that the examples depend on jdo.jar :-/ I wanted to
> rewrite the example to use the OJB classes only, but didn't make it
> until now.
>
> The exception is somehow confusing, see
> "'org.apache.cocoon.ojb.jdo.components.JdoPMF' is referenced, but cannot
> be loaded"

Yup, that indeed did the trick, and I'm happily flowing through Java
now, good stuff indeed! :-)

A question, though: how much does BCEL usage impact remote debugging? Is
it possible to use a standard debugger with your modified classes?

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
     (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)