cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javaflow examples
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:10:57 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> I tried out the new examples but I got the error below. I use eclipse to
> build Cocoon which compiles the classes into WEB-INF/classes.
> Any ideas?
>
> org.apache.bcel.verifier.exc.StructuralCodeConstraintException:
> Instruction INVOKESTATIC constraint violated: Class
> 'org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.java.Continuation' is referenced, but
> cannot be loaded and resolved: 'VERIFIED_REJECTED
> Number of LocalVariableTable attributes of Code attribute '<CODE>'
> (method 'static void <clinit>()') exceeds number of local variable slots
> '0' ('There may be no more than one LocalVariableTable attribute per
> local variable in the Code attribute.').
> '.

For the record, same here: OSX, JDK 1.4.2, command line build & run.

Instruction GETSTATIC constraint violated: Class
'org.apache.cocoon.ojb.jdo.components.JdoPMF' is referenced, but cannot
be loaded and resolved: 'VERIFIED_REJECTED Method 'public abstract
javax.jdo.PersistenceManager getPersistenceManager()' has a return type
that does not pass verification pass 1: 'VERIFIED_REJECTED
Repository.lookup() failed. FILE NOT FOUND? '. '. InstructionHandle: 1:
getstatic[178](3) 7  Execution Frame: Local Variables: 0:
org.apache.cocoon.samples.flow.java.PersistenceFlow 1: <unknown object>

object> OperandStack: Slots used: 1 MaxStack: 3.
org.apache.cocoon.samples.flow.java.PersistenceFlow (Size: 1) Execution
flow:  0: aload_0 [InstructionContext]  1: getstatic 7 [InstructionContext]

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
     (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)