cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: java continuations
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:00:43 GMT

Torsten Curdt wrote:
> Dear friends and folks,
>
> as already announce on the PMC list we now
> have another flow implementation for java!
>
> Stephan completed my proof-of-concept and
> replaced the Brakes stuff by an own
> implementation. So we are now fully in
> ASL land.
>
> We would like to commit this implementation
> as a block. It comes with examples so anyone
> can give it a try.
>
> The block is currently named "jflow". But
> we also talked about "javaflow". So what
> would you guys prefer:
>
> [ ] jflow
> [ ] javaflow
> [ ] ________
> [ ] nah... put it somewhere else

+1 javaflow

congrats on this achievement and big thx

I find today a 'block' the correct flexibility for plugin' in and out
anything that is optional to cocoon

(nice unit contaiment with self explaining xpatch files that serve as
runnable documentation on how to install it in your own project etc etc)

the scratchpad block is IMHO too much cluttering together a lot of other
things

regards,
-marc=