cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <>
Subject Not possible to pass params to action-set or bug?
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:58:31 GMT

is it possible to pass parameters from the pipeline to an action within
an action-set? I have the following structure in my sitemap:

  <map:action-set name="example">
     <map:act type="test">
        <map:parameter name="name" value="{foo}"/>

<map:match pattern="test">
        <map:act set="example">
           <map:parameter name="foo" value="bar"/>
       <map:read type="resource" src="media/test.bmp"/>

This doesnt work. My TestAction doesn't display the parameter "name",
which should contain the value "bar". If I'm using {../foo} instead of
{foo} I got a "not so many levels" exception.

Isn't it possible to pass parameters to an action-set or is it a bug?

Thank you.

View raw message