cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <cromo...@gmx.net>
Subject Not possible to pass params to action-set or bug?
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:58:31 GMT
Hello,

is it possible to pass parameters from the pipeline to an action within
an action-set? I have the following structure in my sitemap:

<map:action-sets>
  <map:action-set name="example">
     <map:act type="test">
        <map:parameter name="name" value="{foo}"/>
     </map:act>
  </map:action-set>
</map:action-sets>

<map:match pattern="test">
        <map:act set="example">
           <map:parameter name="foo" value="bar"/>
        </map:act>
       <map:read type="resource" src="media/test.bmp"/>
</map:match>

This doesnt work. My TestAction doesn't display the parameter "name",
which should contain the value "bar". If I'm using {../foo} instead of
{foo} I got a "not so many levels" exception.

Isn't it possible to pass parameters to an action-set or is it a bug?

Thank you.

Regards
Stephan