cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Linotype
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2004 14:33:05 GMT
Fellow Cocooners,

after having neglected my weblog for a long time, I'm starting to feel
the urge to blog again, but I want to use a better software than the
homegrown thing I was using before. So I started looking into Linotype
again and decided that it is in need of quite a large refactoring. This
is my plan of action, if nobody objects:

1. remove the ad-hoc authentication system and use container-based
authentication;

2. change the format of entries to something more standard, possibly Atom;

3. finish Gianugo's move to a Source-based repository.

4. add all the missing features.

	Comments, anyone?

		Ugo