cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: Nested input module support in sitemap
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:28:10 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Is anyone interested in nested input module support in the sitemap? I
> want to be able to say:

Of course, this would allow something like this:

{urlencode:{request-param:foo}}

Which I think people have been clamoring for for a while ;)

> What should I do with this new code? Swap out the
> PreparedVariableResolver, replacing it with my code? Add a new version
> to run alongside for a while???

Hmm, it's been too long since I've been diving into internals... would it be possible to have
configure the PreparedVariableResolver in cocoon.xconf, which would allow us to choose between

nestable and un-nestable resolvers?  Or is this too much configurability? :)

Regards,

Tony