cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Nested input module support in sitemap
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:02:47 GMT
Guys,

Is anyone interested in nested input module support in the sitemap? I
want to be able to say:

{i18n:{1}.{locale}.xml} and have my i18n input module go and look to see
if the related file exists. [NB. There's subtleties I haven't thought
through yet in this example - but I'm not worrying about those for now -
just working on the nested functionality first]

The current parser in the PreparedVariableResolver doesn't handle
nesting, but I've got a design that has worked on paper, which I'm now
coding up to handle everything that the existing
PreparedVariableResolver does.

What should I do with this new code? Swap out the
PreparedVariableResolver, replacing it with my code? Add a new version
to run alongside for a while???

Ideas welcome.

Regards, Upayavira