cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] - Kinds of block dependencies.
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:20:34 GMT
On 24.03.2004 22:10, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Joerg Heinicke dijo:
>
>>This issue came up already yesterday:
>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108008932822357&w=4
>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108009263225792&w=4
>>
>>I proposed to give the dependency a @type.
>

> Hi Joerg:
>
> What a weird subject the mails have, right? It is very dificult by the
> subject to know you are doing a proposal of these kind inside! :-D

Hehe, yes this happens when the subject (= content) of a mail changes
while the subject (line) does not change :) Even worse when it comes out
of a commit message.

> Please, next time change the subject focus attention on it.  ;-)

Yes, we should change more often the subject, but unfortunately this
breaks http://marc.theaimsgroup.com list view.

And what do you think about the proposal itself (@type)?

Joerg