cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrzej Jan Taramina" <andr...@chaeron.com>
Subject Using Saxon 7.9 with Cocoon?
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 02:52:19 GMT
I've been trying to switch our Cocoon (2.1.4) application from using the
latest Xalan over to using Saxon 7.9 to try and improve XSLT performance.

The problem I am running into is that I keep getting a Saxon exception being
thrown saying that the Saxon DOM implementation cannot be updated (it's read-
only).

Has anyone managed to get around this and get Cocoon 2.1.4 working using
Saxon 7.9 as the default XSLT processor?

If so, how did you do this?  Did you replace the Saxon DOM implementation
(and if so, how)?

Thanks!

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com