cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: WebDAV status in cocoon
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:15:55 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> There is a configuration you have to modify in slide to make osx to work
> well. it's a known macosx bug (even apple knows it) and slide has a
> workaround, but you have to turn it on. search slide-dev for macosx or
> webdavfs.

OK, so I set lockdiscoveryIncludesPrincipalURL to false as suggested on
slide-dev, but still get errors (error code -43) whenever I try to drag
some files onto the webdav folder. I am using the Tomcat 5.0.16 - Slide
2.0b1 cobundle under Panther 10.3.3. Do you have a working configuration
to send me, by chance?

	Ugo