cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug report for Cocoon 2 [2004/03/21]
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:19:47 GMT

bugzilla@apache.org wrote:

>+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
>| Bugzilla Bug ID                                                           |
>|     +---------------------------------------------------------------------+
>|     | Status: UNC=Unconfirmed NEW=New         ASS=Assigned                |
>|     |         OPN=Reopened    VER=Verified    (Skipped Closed/Resolved)   |
>|     |   +-----------------------------------------------------------------+
>|     |   | Severity: BLK=Blocker     CRI=Critical    MAJ=Major             |
>|     |   |           MIN=Minor       NOR=Normal      ENH=Enhancement       |
>|     |   |   +-------------------------------------------------------------+
>|     |   |   | Date Posted                                                 |
>|     |   |   |          +--------------------------------------------------+
>|     |   |   |          | Description                                      |
>|     |   |   |          |                                                  |

>|27821|New|Nor|2004-03-21|Misinformation re: sourcewriting transformer's (in|
>| Total  155 bugs                                                           |

Does anybody know how to update this report? The query should exclude
all bugs that have the severity "ENH" or their description starts with
"[Patch]". Currently this bug makes some people thing we have 155 open
bugs but a query considering the named options only shows 69 (see
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ProjectManagement)

--
Reinhard