cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Gump/Avalon/Cocoon progress report
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:33:28 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>The only thing missing for Coccon is excalibur-xmlutil which doesn't
>seem to compile against the latest Saxon 7 version (7.9):

I (kind of) fixed these compilation problems (locally, on my HD), but
can't compile xmlutil because of:

    [javac]
C:\Work\avalon-excalibur\xmlutil\src\java\org\apache\excalibur\xml\DefaultEntityResolver.java:33:

package org.apache.xml.resolver does not exist
    [javac] import org.apache.xml.resolver.CatalogManager;
(and similar, 6 errors total)

(I tried to compile with maven). What do I miss - why this does not compile?

Vadim