cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <jre...@hippo.nl>
Subject OJB Sample is broken.
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:35:10 GMT
Hi,

while trying the OJB block i ran into some problems with the sitemap. (
I used the latest cvs checkout ).
During the refactoring from woody to cocoon forms something went wrong i
guess.

I made some corrections to the sitemap to make it work.

Linenumber 26
was
<catalogue id="form" name="FormMessages"
location="context://samples/forms/messages"/>

i changed it into:
<catalogue id="form" name="FormsMessages"
location="context://samples/forms/messages"/>

Linenumber 91

was:
<map:transform type="form"/>

i changed it into:

<map:transform type="forms"/>

Linenumber 95:
was:
<map:transform src="context://samples/forms/xsl/html/forms-default.xsl"/>

i changed it into
<map:transform
src="context://samples/forms/resources/forms-samples-styling.xsl"/>

Someone is going to create this last xslt I figure (or has allready has)
but hasn't checked it into CVS.

I hope someone can apply a patch or take a look at it.

Greetz,

Jeroen Reijn