cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] The right container for 2.2
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:39:26 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>So, please cast your votes

+1 to revert to ECM.

As you said, this allows 2.2 development to go forward by making it a
least runnable. And if ever we find a better container on our way, we
can still make the change in an evolutionary way.

And as Bertrand suggested, we should plan to import the ECM code into
our repository, as we may also have to update it in the process (there
are a couple of changes I want to do to implement virtual components and
view inheritance).

BTW, thanks for writing a more-than-10-lines-post which you hate so much ;-P

Sylvain