cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JXTG weirdo
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:17:24 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

>>> I also can't tell you how what you're doing wrong but passing the
>>> session objects to the pipline within cocoon.sendPage(AndWait)
>>> should work in every case in is the cleaner approach IMHO.
>>

>> Yup, problem is that you can't generate a form definition this way,
>> since the woody.js call expects a pipeline (as in new
>> Form("something")), and doesn't accept a bizData object. Too bad.
>>
> IIRC Sylvain added support for the bizdata object to the cForms API as
> well

Yep. That was one of the main purposes of woody2.js: form.showForm()
should have the exact same parameters a cocoon.sendPageAndWait(), since
there are many use cases where the view is the combination of the form
with some other business data.

>> (note to self: refrain from posting if you'll be unable to follow up
>> for the next few days...)

CC'ed you directly so that you don't miss this answer ;-)

Sylvain