cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/tools/src blocks-build.xsl
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:11:30 GMT
On 17.03.2004 20:51, cziegeler@apache.org wrote:

> cziegeler    2004/03/17 11:51:14
>
>   Modified:    tools/src blocks-build.xsl
>   Log:
>   Removed all antcalls - very fast build now (at least compared to the old system)

Thanks, exactly this was the reason for the slow build. If you had not
it already done, this would have been my task for today evening.

I built today for testing with all blocks included, but without
documentation and javadoc on PIII 650 - it took 15 min, and you could
see obviously the pause after every little block target, because the
huge blocks-build.xml is reparsed on every antcall.

Thanks very much for this work.

>   Now, let the flame war begin (if something is not working)

No, the effect of this change is too good :) Now we can start serious
bug hunting.

Joerg