cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: v2 forms flowscript example
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:24:17 GMT
Tim Larson wrote:

>In: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/forms/samples/v2/forms_flow_example.js
>Should this:
>    // 'wid' is a javascript wrapper of the Cocoon Form widget.
>    //
>    // Its subwidgets can be accessed by id.
>be changed to this:
>    // 'wid' is a javascript wrapper of the Cocoon Form widget.
>    //
>    // The javascript wrappers of its subwidgets can be accessed by id.
>to be accurate?
>
>--Tim Larson

Actually, I don't think it should even mention "wrappers". IMO, the
underlying Java widgets are an implementation detail of the Flowscript
API and should never be used directly in a script. The documentation
should simply say that the return value of Form.getWidget() is the JS
representation of <fd:form> instance.

My $0.02,

Chris