cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: WebDAV status in cocoon
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:09:04 GMT

Yep that is what I got too this afternoon. And I think it is related to
a recent change in the way cocoon redirects are handled (see other
thread about cocoon.sendPage is broken). You can work around it by
setting all the pipelines to internal-only="false" but this will also
disable authorisation.

--
Unico