cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JXTG weirdo
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:52:31 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:

>> but even this one seems unwilling to behave as I expected. The thing
>> is that if I try just ${cocoon} I can see my parameter=MyBean there,
>> and if I try ${cocoon.parameters.mybean} I indeed get a
>> MyBean@whatever, so the object is there (pardon my funky syntax: I'm
>> writing on a bus and don't have the actual code in front of me, please
>> consider that I *think* I'm using a correct syntax. However, I'm still
>> unable to access any accessor of my object: all I get is an empty
>> evaluation that carries a firghtening nothing using Jexl syntax, and a
>> non-existent path using JXPath's. I feel I'm doing something
>> *horribly* wrong, but ATM I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions?
>>

> I also can't tell you how what you're doing wrong but passing the
> session objects to the pipline within cocoon.sendPage(AndWait) should
> work in every case in is the cleaner approach IMHO.

Yup, problem is that you can't generate a form definition this way,
since the woody.js call expects a pipeline (as in new
Form("something")), and doesn't accept a bizData object. Too bad.

(note to self: refrain from posting if you'll be unable to follow up for
the next few days...)

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino