cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Wiki progress
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:32:50 GMT
A new version of the wiki is at:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/

It now has attachments and a few other tweaks. JSPWiki shows all
attachments at the bottom of the page, regardless of whether they're
linked to. MoinMoin doesn't. I've simulated this by appending links to
attributes to the bottom of moin pages.

I'm working on a Woody->Forms conversion (copy Woody* pages to Forms*
and do substitutions). I will take a wander around it and see if I can
find anything else outstanding, but hope this one to be pretty close.

I expect there to be some work we'll do manually, that isn't worth
fixing within the script.

Please let me if you find anything else.

Upayavira