cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [SOLVED] NullPointerException for FormValidatorAction ?
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:45:30 GMT
On 17.02.2004 14:19, Derek Hohls wrote:

> 2.     The  <map:parameter name="constraint-set" value="{2}" />
>        entry in the sitemap should be
>         <map:parameter name="validate-set" value="{2}" />
>       (which I think is confusing, considering the tag is called
> "constraint-set", but anyway....)

I have fixed the NPE in the CVS, now you will get at least an expressive
error message:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=107947310920651&w=4.

With this message I also want to raise the other issue on the dev list:
What about renaming the validate-set to constraint-set for consistency?
The descriptor contains a constraint-set element with validate child
elements, but in the sitemap the pointer to the constraint-set is named
validate-set. I would like to change this including a deprecation phase
for validate-set of course.

Joerg