cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Deleting original files after ZipArchiveSerialization
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:22:23 GMT
This won't work. Actions are performed whilst the pipeline is built,
before it is executed. Therefore, you're trying to delete a file before
it has been used by the pipeline. So whatever your immediate problem is,
you've got a bigger one! I guess I'd extend the ZipArchiveSerialiser and
give it the functionality to do a deletion itself, or, better - come up
with something using flow to handle this particular bit of logic.

Regards, Upayavira