cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 status.xml
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:35:50 GMT
Vadim wrote:

 >> Hello Vadim,
 >>
 >> as I can not reply to your mail (gmane does not list those mails
 >> replying to a mail on cvs@c.a.o) I answer with an extra mail for now:

Now moving it back to list.

 >>> Why did you change that? Currently in my application I have:
 >>>     row-path="member[position() < 3]"
 >>>     row-path=".[member/gender = 'female']"
 >>>     row-path=".[count(../member) > 1]"
 >>>     row-path="member[id != $id]"
 >>>
 >>> and list goes on. With your change, this app won't work anymore. So
 >>> what do I do in this position?
 >>
 >> Are you refering directly to the comment? I did not add it, I just
 >> moved it around.
 >
 > Ok, can you at least tell me whether above example row-paths will work
 > with this new CForms or not?

AFAIU/K it's a limitation of JXPath and has nothing to do with
Woody/CForms. This should mean if it works til now it will work in
future. Maybe you have provided an additional @row-path-insert?

I also found this issue when reading the threads about repeater
bindings, but don't no more which and who exactly:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107049618519927&w=2

Maybe Marc can tell us more about it. And maybe you can just test the
upgrade task and test it with cforms :) I will add a stylesheet for the
changed syntax to it too.

Joerg