cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/tools/src/anttasks
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:41:37 GMT
On 11.03.2004 16:11, wrote:

> stephan     2004/03/11 07:11:10
>   Modified:    tools/src/anttasks
>   Log:
>   Retry to apply patches, which depends on each other.

I really wonder why we re-implement the dependency resolving into a task
(how simple it might be) when Ant does it for us. That the patching did
not work until now was probably caused by missing dependencies on target
level, was it not? That means patch-session-fw-block did not depend on
patch-xsp-block, though session-fw block is dependent on xsp block. I
think this should be fixed in the generated blocks-build.xml and so in
the stylesheet generating this file, not in the patch task. This also
probably lowers the reusability of this task.

View raw message