cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@vafer.org>
Subject Re: form framework clean up
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:19:14 GMT

>>> It's only half a year:
>>> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107662678916017&w=4.
>>>
>>> I would deprecate jxforms block now and remove both for 2.2 (which is
>>> infact just a non-update to real blocks).
>>

>> ...really keep it in 2.1?
>

> I thought I'm the one who wants to remove stuff to early :)
>
> I don't need those both blocks, so I'm not blocking this for myself's
> needs. Maybe we should ask the users?

I asked over a cocoon-user. Up til now 100% of
them are saying remove it *now*. (about 17
users responded) It was clearly stated the
vast amount of options lead more to confusion
than they are helpful. ...as we already know :)

If noone objects I'll remove both blocks
either tonight or tomorrow.

WDYT?
--
Torsten