cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <>
Subject Re: form framework clean up
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:19:14 GMT
>>> It's only half a year:
>>> I would deprecate jxforms block now and remove both for 2.2 (which is
>>> infact just a non-update to real blocks).
>> ...really keep it in 2.1?
> I thought I'm the one who wants to remove stuff to early :)
> I don't need those both blocks, so I'm not blocking this for myself's
> needs. Maybe we should ask the users?

I asked over a cocoon-user. Up til now 100% of
them are saying remove it *now*. (about 17
users responded) It was clearly stated the
vast amount of options lead more to confusion
than they are helpful. we already know :)

If noone objects I'll remove both blocks
either tonight or tomorrow.

View raw message