cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: First pass at Apache Wiki conversion
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:55:12 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FAQs:
>
> The list at the beginning is broken. The numbering of the sections is
> also strange in the file: "1. 1. Meta-FAQ" instead of "1. Meta-FAQ".

Fixed. I strip 1. from a title if I find it, as Moin adds it back.

Steven Noels wrote:

> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GeneralizedFlow looks funny

Yup. Don't know why that's going wrong.

> the first code block in http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ApacheModProxy
> has some extra . and " before and after

Some pages will need to be fixed manually. Moin uses {{{code}}} to show
code, and shows it inline if there's no linebreaks, and as a block with
line breaks. That para has a line break, which causes it to display as a
block, not inline. Only way to fix is to edit the page manually (done!)

> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/APeople vs.
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=APeople ?

A test page - I was only generating pages beginning with A. So I moved
this one up a bit! It'll vanish when we use the latest data.

> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ReinhardHorn has lots of extra } (at the
> end of a codeblock)

phew. Gocha.

> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/XMLFormXindice has { at the start of a
> codeblock.

Same as before. Fixed.

Now on to attachments, which look pretty straightforward...

(temporarily no history on wiki.apache.org/cocoon - it speeds up my
roundtrips).

Regards, Upayavira