cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Default ProcessingPipline implementation?
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:54:14 GMT
On 11.03.2004 00:40, Unico Hommes wrote:

>> For not setting default pipe I get:
>>
>> org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: pipes:
>> ComponentSelector Attempted to retrieve component with null hint.
>>
>> For not setting default generator I get:
>>
>> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: No
>> default type exists for 'generate' at
>> file:/D:/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/sitemap.xmap:496:42
>>
>> Guess which one I like more :)
>>

> Not setting a default pipeline now produces:
>
> No default type exists for 'pipeline' at
> file:/D:/code/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/sitemap.xmap:438:17
>
> Happy? ;-)

Partly :)
I tested it and it works for the main sitemap. I tested the request
http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/, which leads to the expected error
message. Adding @type="caching" to the pipeline in the main sitemap
leads again to the non-expressive error message for the sub-sitemap,
that has no default and no type specified.

Thanks for your effort though.

Joerg