cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <>
Subject Re: Default ProcessingPipline implementation?
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 23:21:21 GMT
On 04.03.2004 12:45, Unico Hommes wrote:

>>> AFAICT this would generate an error. Doesn't it?
>> Is it
>> possible to express a real error message for map:pipes too? I guess
>> so, just need somebody who does this for me :)
> LOL. Hopefully someone is listening :-)
> This wouldn't be restricted to processing pipeline BTW. I'm guessing it
> is the same message for other missing sitemap component sections. Don't
> think it is a _very_ simple change though. I'll check it out.

For not setting default pipe I get:

org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: pipes:
ComponentSelector Attempted to retrieve component with null hint.

For not setting default generator I get:

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: No
default type exists for 'generate' at

Guess which one I like more :)

View raw message