cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: form framework clean up
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 20:25:53 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:

> Done
>
>>> +1, with thanks for your work on it!
>>

>> Ditto. I remember your presentations on forms at the first GT. So many
>> options we had at that time ;-)
>

> I am glad we finally have something
> which is supported by the community!
>
> Thanks, guys

We thank *you*, Torsen.

It's great to have code contributed, but the hardest thing for a
developer is to remove his/her own contribution in such a simple and
painless way.

This is the greatest achievement that a programmer can reach, IMO.

And it feels so good to see thing happening, especially when our avalon
cousins have burned their entire thing to the ground and everybody left
to fork their own framework (if you want someone to blame, look at the
ones remaining)

I said this a long time ago: you are never far enough from your ego to
be safe, but being able to remove your contribution makes me say:

chapeau

it's a pleasure and an honor to be part of this group.

--
Stefano.