cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Vote] new "importance" attribute on in status.xml
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 18:09:14 GMT

+1 @importance or @impact

> - do you want each block to have it's own status.xml file?

+0

Vadim wrote:

>  * Do you want to add a block="name" attribute on <action> in changes.xml?

+0.5 I prefer this about the above one.

Reinhard wrote:

> I think high|low|medium should me more meaningful or in other words self-explaining.
What about "newFeature", "incompatibleChange", "minorChange"?

-0.5 to special IMO.

Cheche wrote:

> Given that, why do not use the already priority attribue that has been used on <actions>,
but instead of the actions elements, move it to the child element <action>?

+0.5 also a good alternative, but @priority give a bit another attitude
than @impact/@importance.

Hope I did not miss any suggestion :)

Joerg