cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CocoonForms] END of code freeze
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:43:35 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

> Reinhard Pötz wrote:
>
>> The new forms block is in CVS and Woody removed. Open tasks:
>> - update Wiki pages (maybe we can do this automatically in some
>>   parts with moving Wiki to Apache infrastructure)
>

> I can rename the pages on the new Wiki to be FormBinding instead of
> WoodyBinding. This would be trivial for me as a part of the conversion.
>
> I won't change the content of the pages though. That would be quite a
> bit more complicated.
>
> Agree?

Yes of course.

If it helps have a look at cocoon-2.1/tools/targets/upgrade-build.xml
which contains the upgrade script (Ant) that contains all changes. There
aren't that many changes (mainly namespaces, some component names and
flowscript functions) and you might integrate them into your script as well.

--
Reinhard