cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] new "importance" attribute on in status.xml
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:54:09 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> I think high|low|medium should me more meaningful or in other words
> self-explaining. What about "newFeature", "incompatibleChange",
> "minorChange"?

Well if the output of that is going to be just more visibility to some
actions, then this will increase complexity adding poor value.

The idea (at least the one in my head) is that in your can sort/select
actions base on the "importance" (or impact... or gavity). So you can
create a status just only for important actions.

Given that, why do not use the already priority attribue that has been
used on <actions>, but instead of the actions elements, move it to the
child element <action>?

Cheers,
Cheche