cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@vafer.org>
Subject Re: [CocoonForms] END of code freeze
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:43:16 GMT
>>> But, either way this ends up, I'm -1 on keeping both blocks in the
>>> release. This means the block must be removed before end of month.
>>

>> Vadim, I (kindly :-) ask you to revert your -1. I have a project using
>> Woody running on 2.1.4 (not CVS head) and that would force me to
>> upgrade to 2.1.5 AND CForms at the same time while I would prefer
>> doing it seperately.
>>
>> +1 to remove it in 2.1.6
>

> Ummm... If I'm alone in this, I can change to -0 :-)
> WDOT?

You are not alone ...shipping with both does not
feel very good. Although I do understand Guido's
situation I have to give it a -0.5

Shouldn't one be able to keep the old block
and use 2.1.5-dev? ...as an interim solution?

Since woody got pretty mainstream ...providing
an upgrade script would be good. We more an
more need to care about stuff like this in the
future ...IMHO

cheers
--
Torsten