cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] new "importance" attribute on in status.xml
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 13:29:22 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> So let's finally vote on this.
>>
>> - do you want to add an importance="high|low|medium" attribute on
>> <action> in changes.xml?
>

> +0.5. How "importance" is defined - what is important and what is not?

Really subjective, I admit. The one that makes the change will initially
decide for the importance, and this can be later discussed if other
don't agree, although I don't think this will happen often.

>> - do you want each block to have it's own status.xml file?
>

> -0, reduces visibility.

Having a separate file doesn't mean it doesn't appear on a different
page in the docs. Cocoon has some nice features for aggregation ;-)

> Let's do instead:
>
>  * Do you want to add a block="name" attribute on <action> in
> changes.xml?
>
> +1

Good. The important point is to have a per-block classification, even if
I personally prefer a per-block file.

Sylvain