cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [CocoonForms] END of code freeze
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 11:10:43 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> In the next few days I'm going to rename Woody to Cocoon Forms. So
> please don't commit into the Woody block any more as it will be
> removed afterwards. Expect results by the end of next week (and not
> before Monday afternoon).
>
> Here are the new names (latest status summing up the recent discussion):
>
> Block Title: Cocoon Forms
> Block Name:  forms
> Package:     org.apache.cocoon.forms
> Namespace:   http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition
> <http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition>
> NS Prefix:   fd
>
> Reinhard

The new forms block is in CVS and Woody removed. Open tasks:
 - update Unit tests by somebody who is familiar with them
 - update Wiki pages (maybe we can do this automatically in some
   parts with moving Wiki to Apache infrastructure)
 - test the new 'forms' block and the Petstore whether everything works well
 - test the Ant task that updates Woody projects

--
Reinhard