cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Status on Woody-->CocoonForms renaming
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 16:43:03 GMT
On 06.03.2004 19:09, Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> The first part is done - which means:
> - renaming of all Java classes
> - reflect changes within Flowscripts
> - first run on updating all samples
>
> open
> - Stylesheet for namespace change and change the
>   namespaces

As nagoya seems to down at the moment you can find the stylesheet
attached. 2 minor issues does it have:

- the old problem of namespace clean up. It copies all namespace
declarations from input to output, so also the old woody one's. Instead
of using <xsl:copy> I could have used <xsl:element>, but you need to
define then all needed namespaces in the stylesheet additionally
starting with i18n, maybe xhtml and so on. I prefer the post-processing
(removing the superflouos woody namespaces) over the pre-processing of
the stylesheet as adding additional namespace declarations is more error
prone than removing the old ones.

- whitespace-only text nodes (other must not be there) between comment
nodes are removed when they occur outside the root element. That's a
problem of Xalan. Inside the root element those text nodes are copied to
the output too. I saw this for form1-bind-bean.xml.

Joerg